Struggle to generate enough revenue through their business
- Women-owned businesses climbed 21% to a total of nearly 13 million while all businesses increased only 9%.
- 79% of women entrepreneurs in the U.S. feel more empowered than they did five years ago, but they have difficulty generating the revenue they need.
- In an increasingly digital world, businesses need to constantly adapt to shifting consumer preferences. But keeping up with technology is challenging.
- Necessity, flexibility and opportunity are reasons women are choosing entrepreneurship.
- Many expressed a desire to supplement income while others are working around careers that do not accommodate their personal well-being and lifestyle preferences
Source: Visa's State of Female Entrepreneurship
In a digital world, businesses need to constantly adapt. But keeping up is challenging and affecting their ability to attract customers, scale operations, and increase revenue.
Make Our Team Your Team
Millions of people are choosing entrepreneurship because they want flexibility. Some need to supplement income while others are working around schedules that don't accommodate their lifestyle and personal well-being. After 10-years of working with hundreds of entrepreneurs and listening to their needs, wants and desires, Be Well Magazine is well-positioned to provide the tools, coaching, and education it takes to build thriving revenue-generating businesses for today's increasingly digital world.
Become a Member
WE OFFER THREE OPTIONS
Monthly and Annual Plans Available!
2-months FREE with annual plan .
Platinum Membership is perfectly packaged for entrepreneurs who want to take their business to the next level and implement comprehensive marketing plan.
One-time Annual Fee!
Platinum Express is a great place to start if you need to learn and master the basics for a new business.
Earn With Us!
Publishing Partners are women of influence with a servant leadership style. Partners are positioned and supported to make an impact on thousands of women entrepreneurs in their city by using our business model, magazine production team, retreat planning team, and marketing and branding team to open an exclusive Be Well Magazine Franchise in their city.