The Real TRUTH
- Women-owned businesses climbed 21% to a total of nearly 13 million while all businesses increased only 9%.
- 79% of women entrepreneurs in the U.S. feel more empowered than they did five years ago, but they have difficulty generating the revenue they need.
- In an increasingly digital world, businesses need to constantly adapt to shifting consumer preferences. But keeping up with technology is challenging.
- Necessity, flexibility and opportunity are reasons women are choosing entrepreneurship.
- Many expressed a desire to supplement income while others are working around careers that do not accommodate their personal well-being and lifestyle preferences
How We're Helping
Start With Us
Gold Membership is great for women who want an affordable way to introduce their business to readers of Be Well Magazine.
Membership closes 1/19/2023
Grow With US
Platinum Membership is perfectly packaged for the woman who has mastered her craft and is ready to take her business to the next level.
Revenue Sharing Available
ANNUAL MEMBERS ONLY: Earn a return on your initial investment by selling admission to Be Well Retreats.
Earn With Us
Publishing Partners are women of influence with a servant leadership style. Partners are positioned and supported to make an impact on thousands of women entrepreneurs in their city by using our business model, magazine production team, and retreat planning team to launch Be Well Magazine Franchise in their city.
Be the catalyst for women entrepreneurs in your city by introducing them to the benefits of the Platinum Membership.